The GUITAR RIG 6 Browser does not display any presets.
Note: See this article, if having this issue with GUITAR RIG 5 or older.
The GUITAR RIG 6 Browser features colour tagging, as well as a User Content section.
If these Browser Filters are applied before any colour tagging or user content is established, this can result in a browser or preset list that appears to be empty.
- Check to ensure that all colour-tags are de-selected. These will only display content once some GUITAR RIG presets have been tagged with favorite colours.
- Check to ensure that the User Content Icon (“person-symbol”) is deselected. Content will not appear here until at least one user-created GUITAR RIG preset has been saved.
If the GUITAR RIG 6 Browser still appears empty or incomplete, try resetting the GUITAR RIG 6 Database:
- Launch the GUITAR RIG Standalone Application:
Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Guitar Rig 6 > Guitar Rig 6.app
C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Guitar Rig 6 > Guitar Rig 6.exe
- Go to:
File > Preferences...
- Click the Library icon, then go to the following:
Reset Library > Reset
- Once the Library is Reset, quit and re-launch the GUITAR RIG software in Standalone Mode. Check the GUITAR RIG Browser to verify that the content is now present.
- Quit the Standalone GUITAR RIG software, and launch the GUITAR RIG plug-in to verify that the content is now displayed in its Browser.