This article explains how to access the User Library folder which is hidden by default.
When troubleshooting common issues with software on macOS systems, it may be required to locate certain folders and files found within subfolders of this hidden location.
- Click 'Go' in the Finder menu bar, and hold down the 'Option' (Alt) key.
- The Library entry now appears in the Finder > Go menu.
- Clicking Library directly opens the hidden User Library folder in a new Finder window.
It is now possible to navigate the hidden *Library folder, where user-level NI files are installed:
- Macintosh HD > Users > "User Name" > *Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
- Macintosh HD > Users > "User Name" > *Library > Preferences