This article provides solutions to the most common issues you may experience with the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3.
1. My Computer Does Not Recognize My Device
If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is not lighting up or is not recognized by your computer, please read the hardware troubleshooting guide corresponding to your operating system:
Note: While the S3 can be partially powered via USB, it is recommended to power it using the provided power supply.
2. TRAKTOR Does Not Recognize My Device
If your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is detected by your computer but is not recognized in the TRAKTOR software, read this article.
3. Other Issues
Please click the links below depending on the issue you are experiencing. These articles will provide the necessary steps in order to resolve these problems:
- I Cannot Find the ASIO Driver for My TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 (Windows)
- The Monitor / Headphone Signal is Missing in TRAKTOR
- The First FX Button on My TRAKTOR KONTROL Controller Does Not Work
- TRAKTOR Does Not React to the Main Level or Cue Volume Knobs on my TRAKTOR KONTROL Controller
4. Using the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 with Traktor DJ 2 on iOS
If you are experiencing problems with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 in TRAKTOR DJ 2, or if your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is not being recognized by the iOS device, please verify the following:
- Download and install the latest firmware update available on this page for your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 and follow the steps explained in this article.
- Make sure that you are using the USB-A to Lightning cable that was provided by Apple in order to connect your TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 via the iOS port to the iOS device if you are using an iPad equipped with a Lightning port.