It may be necessary to grant Full Disk Access to certain Native Instruments apps in order for them to work correctly. More information on Full Disk Access can be found at the Apple website.
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your macOS password.
- Ensure that your desired NI app appears in the list. In our example, we want to grant Native Access full disk access.
If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the location of the NI app. In our example, we are adding Native Access from Mac HD: Applications > Native Access.
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.