A factory mapping has been added to TRAKTOR PRO Plus 3.8 for easy integration of the TRAKTOR Kontrol F1 with the Pattern Player. To use the new factory mapping, you need to delete the previous one using the Controller Manager. Here are the steps:
- Connect your F1 controller with your computer.
- Start TRAKTOR PRO Plus and open the Controller Manager.
- Next to Device, select the Traktor.Kontrol F1.Default mapping.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Note: You can always restore the default factory mapping by clicking Add... > Traktor > KONTROL F1 > Default.
- In order to import the new factory mapping for the F1 Pattern Player, click:
Add... > Import TSI > Native instruments > F1 Pattern Player
- Select KontrolF1 as the In-port and Out-Port.
- Close the Preferences window.
Your F1 is now configured for the Pattern Player in TRAKTOR PRO Plus.