We released a small update to Massive X today. It's available now in Native Access.
- ADDED Preset, wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menu pinning to keep menu open, double
click to select and close menu, pinned state is default
- ADDED Module bypass in header for oscillators, noise generators, filters, insert effects, stereo effects
- ADDED Hover over wavetable, noisetable, harmonization menus exposes up, down arrows to cycle
- UPDATED Master volume fader supports horizontal or vertical mouse control
- FIXED Crashes and plugin-blacklisting caused by Windows account name containing non-English
- FIXED Audio clicks related to Advanced Voice Stealing
- FIXED Intermittent crashes which could occur while resizing interface
- FIXED Routing section muted nodes display color
Preset name is not recalled when reloading project in DAW.
FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: close and open interface.
Cubase and Studio One: Massive X hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view, text input
does not work correctly.
Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result in incorrectly rendered audio: save
your project before freezing the track.
Graphics issues with older graphics cards such as Intel HD3000, not able to render GUI in OpenGL
MacOSX & Windows | Current | All
Please sign in to leave a comment.