I have this consistently reproduced on my machine in Cakewalk by Bandlab. This renders the synth pretty much unusable. Looking forward to a fix soon.
I'm also aware other users experience this in other DAWs and on other platforms, but I wanted to point out that at least on my machine, I have this consistently reproduced by trying to record the MIDI part.
The reproduction scenario:
- Create a new empty project.
- Add Massive X, e.g. as an Instrument track.
- Play some notes on a keyboard - all fine.
- Draw some notes in the Piano Roll and play them back - all fine.
- Arm the track for Record and start Recording
This is is where i hear a short crackle and then I can hear nothing coming from the synth except for occasional crackles.
- Windows 10 Pro 1809 64 bit,
- CbB 2019.09 (Build 70 64-bit),
- MX 1.1.0 (R143)
Feel free to get in touch for further investigation, I'm willing to cooperate.
Oh, I'm using KK S88 with KK 2.2.0 (R8), but I also observed the same problem when using it without KK software.
i7-3820 @ 3.60 GHz | Windows 10 Pro 1809 x64 | Focusrite Saffire Pro 24
Please sign in to leave a comment.