We’ve just released Traktor DJ 2.4.0 for Mac, PC and iOS. This version includes various highly-requested features like assignable transport bar (iOS), display and sort by Genre, improved waveforms, and various other improvements & bug fixes.
*** Please note, this update requires a re-analysis of your collection in order to support the new waveforms. All existing BPM, Key analysis, and all other metadata will remain unaffected.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Transport Bar can now be assigned to the left, right, or bottom on iOS
- Swappable Play / CUE buttons
- New “CUE slide-to-play” allows for holding CUE and sliding into Play
- Track genre is now visible, searchable, and sortable
- Track time displays next to each track in the browser (iOS)
- Increased track length limitation
- Improved Waveform readability
- Stripe Waveform now has 3 bands
- Tracks can now be played before analysis is complete
- Clock in the header
- Improved Browser view layout shows stacked decks when using waveform view (iOS)
- CUE button lights up when creating a CUE point
- Shaking iPad no longer shows ‘Undo’ dialog
- Various other minor bug fixes
We continue to prioritize what we work on based on your feedback, so please keep the requests and suggestions coming. We don’t have the time to answer every post here right now, but you can trust that we’re still listening.
Thanks for your continued support.
All the best from the Traktor DJ team!
All | All | All
Intel Core i7 @ 2.2 Ghz | Mac OS 10.14 | Traktor Kontrol S3
Please sign in to leave a comment.