Service Center shows an Internal error 1 error message, and no updates are available in the Update section.
This problem is caused by special characters in your NI account's password. Service Center only supports alphanumerical characters for its password.
To solve this issue, follow these steps.
- Close Service Center.
- Change your password in My Account making sure your new password does not contain any special characters (alphanumerical characters only). Read this article to learn how to change your NI account's password.
- Launch Service Center and log in with your new password.
Service Center should now display no error message and your available updates should now appear in the Update section. If this is not the case, proceed with the following troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the following folder:
Mac HD > Users > *Yourname* > Library > Preferences
Note: on Mac OS X, the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You will now find the Library entry in the menu.
- Delete the following file: "com.native-instruments.Service Center.plist".
- Restart your computer.
- Launch Service Center and login with your new password.
If the problem still persists, please get in touch with our technical support.