If some of your plug-ins are not showing up in the MASCHINE 1 browser or in the plug-in list, please follow the below steps to make them visible:
- Make sure you have installed the latest versions of both MASCHINE and the plug-in software. You can download the latest versions of Native Instruments software via Service Center or from the NI UPDATES page.
- If your plug-ins still do not appear in the MASCHINE browser, open Service Center and click on the Overview tab.
- Click on Show Details next to the respective plug-in. If the VST and Audio Units (AU) versions of a plug-in are already installed, you will see respective entries in this section.
- Launch MASCHINE and go to the Preferences. Go to Plug-ins and click the Locations tab to check if the VST and Audio Units (Components) directories are listed with the same path you previously identified in Service Center (see Step 3). If these paths have not yet been set, click the Add button and specify the respective directories. Confirm by clicking the Choose button. Now the paths should appear in the Plug-In area.
- Click the Rescan button to scan the VST/AU folders for plug-ins. On a Mac, the VST and AU directories are located in two default locations:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > Components
- Macintosh HD > Library > Audio > Plugins > VST
- Click on the Manager button. All recognised plug-ins located in the VST/AU directories will be listed here. Make sure there is a tick next to each plug-in entry