This article explains how to configure the brightness and contrast of the MASCHINE MIKRO hardware display using the Controller Editor software.
- Make sure the latest Controller Editor version is installed on your computer. You can download it from the DRIVERS page.
- Connect the MASCHINE MIKRO controller to your computer
- Start Controller Editor software and select MASCHINE MIKRO in the device menu.
- Go to Controller Editor > Preferences from the toolbar.
- In the Preferences window, switch to the Controller tab. The display settings can be defined in the Display area. We recommend to set Brightness and Contrast .
Adjusting the Settings on the Hardware
You also have access to these settings from within the MASCHINE MIKRO controller. First enter MIDI mode by pressing SHIFT+F1. When in MIDI mode, press NAV+F3 to enter the Settings mode. In this mode the display gives you access to all of the settings described above. Press NAV+Right Arrow to adjust brightness and contrast.
When you are done, press SHIFT+F1 again to quit the MIDI mode and return to Control mode.