What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.9.0
TRAKTOR Pro 3.9.0 is a compatibility update that introduces native Apple Silicon support, ASLICE integration, additional Pattern Player improvements, and new Artist Kits from Nicole Moudaber and Fabio Florido.
You can find more details about TRAKTOR PRO 3.9.0 on our blog!
- Native Apple Silicon support
TRAKTOR is now natively supporting Apple M1 and M2 processors, resulting in increased performance and more fluent waveforms.
- ASLICE integration
Playlists can now be uploaded to ASLICE with a click of a button, empowering TRAKTOR DJs to directly share earnings with producers.
- Pattern Player: 2 new kits (Plus)
Two new Pattern Player kits created by Nicole Moudaber and Fabio Florido.
- Pattern Player: Sample recall (Plus)
The Pattern Player now recalls the selected sample between TRAKTOR sessions, eliminating the need to reselect the sample on each session.
- Pattern Player: Edits retention (Plus)
Edits of patterns are now retained while switching between sounds in the same kit and can easily be reset to their factory defaults.
- Pattern Player: Extended F1 mapping (Plus)
The extended Kontrol F1 mapping now supports switching between the Pattern Player and effects control in order to combine both into one workflow.
- Lost mappings when pausing subscription (Plus)
Hardware controller mappings of Plus features are no longer lost when pausing the Plus subscription and are recalled when resuming the subscription.
- Pattern Player: Wrong sample selection (Plus)
Patterns are now precisely selected when rapidly scrolling through the pattern list.
- Remix Set cover artwork not imported
Remix Sets and cover artwork are now imported correctly again.
- Subfolders in History Node do not open
Subfolders in the History Node can be viewed and opened again, correctly showing all included files.
- Creating a Playlist folder does not select it
After creating a folder in the Playlist node it is now also selected and focused in the Browser tree.
- Playlist folders not deleted when clearing Collection
The command "Clear Collection" from the Collection's context menu now also deletes all custom folders in the Playlist node.
- Sample rate-related crashes on certain Windows devices
On certain Windows devices, TRAKTOR would crash when selecting an erroneous sample rate.
- Audio device related crashes on certain Windows devices
On certain Windows devices, TRAKTOR would crash when an external audio device was connected.
- MacOS 10.15 support
Support for MacOS 10.15 is deprecated. The minimum requirement is now macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Support for DirectX on Windows
Graphics cards supporting OpenGL 2.1 are now mandatory on Windows. Support of older graphics cards using DirectX is deprecated.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.8.0
For subscribers of TRAKTOR PRO Plus, version 3.8.0 introduces the customizability of Pattern Player kits, five new artist kits from Florian Meindl's Riemann Kollektion, as well as several bug fixes and stability improvements for all users.
- Pattern Player: Customizable patterns (Plus)
The factory patterns of the Pattern Player can now be customized by enabling or disabling individual steps of the pre-programmed patterns.
- F1: Pattern Player factory mapping (Plus)
The Controller Manager now includes a factory mapping for the F1 covering all functions of the Pattern Player, including the pattern customizability.
- Pattern Player: Pitch not initialized (Plus)
The pitch value of the Pattern Player is now correctly initialized to zero on startup.
- Pattern Player: Defaults not set for updating users (Plus)
The default values of the Pattern Player are now correctly initialized for updating users.
- Audio crackling on Beatport tracks (Windows)
Tracks streamed from Beatport and Beatsource no longer produce audio crackles on Windows 11 version 22H2 KB5018341 and later.
- Some iTunes tracks unable to load on Windows
Tracks from the iTunes library located in folders containing accented characters are now loadable and playable again via TRAKTOR's iTunes mode.
- Crash on startup (Windows)
The crash on startup on some Windows machines introduced in version 3.6.0 has now been fixed.
- External volumes path corrupted when missing
Folders on external volumes, such as USB drives, can now again be listed as Music Folders and will no longer be corrupted when starting TRAKTOR without the external volume connected.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.7.1
TRAKTOR PRO 3.7.1 is a maintenance update enabling full macOS 13 Ventura compatibility.
- MacOS 13 Ventura compatibility
Version 3.7.1 is now fully compatible with macOS 13 Ventura.
- External hard drives are not accessible on macOS Ventura
External hard drives connected via USB are now fully accessible on macOS 13 Ventura.
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave support
Support for macOS 10.14 (Mojave) has been discontinued for version 3.7.1.
What's New in TRAKTOR PRO 3.7.0
TRAKTOR PRO 3.7.0 features five brand-new Pattern Player kits for TRAKTOR PRO Plus subscribers created by Camea, Chris Liebing, Dubfire and Joran van Pol. For all users this update comes with a multitude of bugfixes in the browser domain.
- Pattern Player: 5 New Kits (Plus)
Pattern Player kits are now selectable from a choice of 2 factory kits (808 and 909) and 4 brand new artist kits by Camea, Chris Liebing, Dubfire and Joran van Pol.
- Pattern Player: Hardware Support for Kit Selection (Plus)
TRAKTOR controllers now support Pattern Player kit selection via the effect selection controls. Third-party controllers can be mapped to kit selection.
- Pattern Player: Suppress Fast Double Triggers (Plus)
Triggers are no longer dropped when changing the pattern. There is no generation of double triggers when applying fast changes to the master tempo.
- Master Deck out of Phase with Main Clock
The synchronisation between Master Deck and Main Clock has been made more robust now covering even more corner cases.
- Beatport / Beatsource Log-In Issues on Windows
Logging-in to Beatport or Beatsource on Windows is fully functional again.
- Start-Up Crash on Windows
This Windows registry-related crash on start-up has been fixed.
- Traktor Crashes when Unplugging External Drive
External drives, like USB thumb drives, can be safely unplugged during run-time.
- Tracks are Duplicated in the Collection
Track duplicates persisting in the collection after the 3.6.1 update are now correctly removed.
- Incorrect Track Count in Smartlists
Track, time and size count in Smartlists is showing the correct values.
- Playlist Count does not reflect Filtering
Track, time and size count in filtered Playlists is correctly reflecting the applied filter.
- Analysis Results not Stored
Analysis results for tracks in Music Folders containing special (accented) characters are now correctly stored during import of Music Folders.
- Broken Search by File Path and Filename
Searching by file path and filename is now fully functional including support for special (accented) characters.
- Explorer Node doesn't Display Special (Accented) Characters
Folder names containing special (accented) characters are now correctly displayed in the Explorer node.
- Network Volumes not Shown in the Explore Node (macOS)
Network volumes are now correctly shown in the Explorer Node on macOS.
- Tracks on Network Volumes not Available
Tracks stored on network volumes are found also when connecting the network volume during runtime.
- Special (Accented) Characters Lost During Export to M3U Format
All special (accented) characters in tracks names and paths are correctly preserved during export and import of m3u playlists.
- Missing Tracks in Imported M3U Playlists
Playlist imported in m3u format now correctly include all tracks containing special (accented) characters.
- Corrupted Collection after Transfer from Windows to Mac
All volume information is now correctly translated, when transferring collections or playlists from Windows to Mac computers.
- Truncation of Filename when Exporting Playlist
Filenames containing a dot (like in ""feat."") are no longer truncated after the dot when exported via Playlist Export.
- Behaviour of DRY/WET and ON/OFF in snapshots
The behaviour of DRY/WET and ON/OFF in effects snapshots has been restored to their behaviour before version 3.6.