TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.0 is a feature update that introduces support for the Beatport / Beatsource LINK streaming services. Additionally, TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.0 adds support for the Pioneer CDJ-3000 and improvements to the Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 integrations.
- Beatport / Beatsource LINK Integration
Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK streaming services are now seamlessly integrated as new Browser nodes.
- Pioneer CDJ-3000 Integration
The CDJ-3000 has full plug-and-play integration, including full touch display support, RGB waveforms and all performance features.
- Increased font brightness in tree nodes
The font in the Music / iTunes, Beatport and Beatsource nodes has been brightened to improve readability.
- XDJ Beat Grid misaligned after second Beat Marker
The Beat Grid displayed on the XDJ is now correctly aligned when using multiple Grid Markers.
- Reduced jitter on XDJ waveforms
The XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 waveforms now scroll more smoothly.
- XDJ Jog Wheel tracking when backspinning
The Jog Wheel’s tracking while doing fast backspins has been improved on the XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700.
- Changed XDJ stripe style to full waveform
The track overview stripe has been changed to full waveform style to better match TRAKTOR's overview stripe style on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700.
- Increased XDJ waveform brightness
The overall brightness of the full track overview stripe has been improved in Spectrum color mode on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700.
- Better matched color of Cue Points on XDJ with software colors
The colors of Cue Points displayed on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 now match the colors in the software.
- Automatic switch to Deck View when loading track
The XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 display now always switches to Deck View when loading a track to the Deck.
- KeyLock auto-enabled when using Key Shift on XDJ
KeyLock is now automatically enabled when using the Key Shift buttons on XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700, even when KeyLock is off.
- Browser view out of sync when using multiple XDJs
The browser views on all XDJ-1000MK2 / XDJ-700 connected in a setup now all show the same level of hierarchy in the browser.
- Side-by-side installation broken on Windows
The backup version created by the side-by-side installation is now fully functional when updating to a newer version.
- Crash when selecting “no effect”
The application no longer crashes when selecting "no effect" in the effect units drop-down selector.
- FLAC files cause audio to go silent
Some rare abnormal FLAC files no longer cause the waveform to blur and the audio to go silent.
- Automatic switch to built-in audio
When a sound card or controller is unplugged, computer audio now defaults back to the built-in audio on macOS Catalina and BigSur.
- Music / iTunes node expands unintentionally
The Music / iTunes node no longer expands when selected for the first time after application startup.
- Battery indicator does not turn red
The battery indicator now turns red when the power supply is disconnected on Apple M1 computers.
- Searching in Playlists also shows Smartlists
Searching in Playlists now only returns regular Playlists and excludes Smartlists from the results.
- Deck Key Widget does not follow changes of Key Value in Browser
The Deck Key Widget now instantly follows changes made to the Key value in the Browser.
- Deck and Mixer reset incorrectly
Deck and Mixer controls no longer reset when loading a track onto a Remix Deck, even when the corresponding option is unchecked.
- Deck Loaded status not displayed for Track Decks
The browser now displays the Deck name and the Loaded Deck status in the browser’s icon column when loading a track into an empty Remix Deck. This changes its flavor to Track Deck.
- Deck Loaded status not displayed for Remix Decks
When the option "Auto-Save Edited Remix Decks" is disabled, the browser now displays the Deck name and the Loaded Deck status in the browser’s icon column.
- Audio icon is showing a wrong color in the header
The audio icon in the application header now switches to orange when using built-in audio on macOS Catalina and Big Sur.