This article explains how to route BATTERY 4 Cells to individual output channels, which in turn can be sent to different channels in your host sequencer (eg. Ableton Live, Logic Pro or Pro Tools). Refer to the Related Articles section at the bottom of the page for sequencer-specific information on how to route BATTERY 4 output channels to individual channels in your host.
- Select and right-click the Cell you wish to send to a specific output. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Scroll down to Output and choose Master, Buses, or Direct Out, depending on your output configuration. In the below image a Cell has been routed to channel St 3/4.
Note: By default, all Cells are routed to the Master channel (St 1/2).
- Repeat the above step for all the Cells you wish to send to separate outputs.
- Select a Cell.
- Click the Cell tab.
- Open the Ch (Channel) menu in the lower right corner.
- Choose the channel you wish to send the audio to. In our example, the selected Cell is routed to Channel 3/4.
Note: by default, all Cells are routed to the Master channels, which means they are played back via the track BATTERY is loaded on.
- Repeat the above step for all Cells you wish to send to separate outputs.