TRAKTOR PRO 3.2.1 delivers compatibility with macOS 10.15 (Catalina) alongside important improvements and fixes for the S4MK3, Harmonic Mixing, Loop Recording and for Collection Management in general.
Alongside this update, the Traktor Audio 10 and Traktor Audio 6 Control Panels have been updated in order to be compatible with macOS Catalina. These Control Panels are no longer included in the TRAKTOR PRO 3 installer but are now separately available for download here.
- Integration of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3
- Matching key highlight: the key highlighting function introduced in version 3.2.0 had not been available when using an external sync reference or to the central Master Clock. In such setups it is now possible to use the key highlighting feature by selecting the key reference via the Deck Focus. This enables you to use the feature in conjunction with the Master Clock. The new Browser Preference “Key Reference” allows the selection of the desired key reference.
- Accidentally switching to EXT mode on S4MK3: the accidental switching to EXT mode on playing decks, resulting in interruption of audio, is now locked until the decks are paused. A warning message will shortly flash in the deck header.
- S4MK3 relative Tempo Fader range: in Relative Tempo Fader Mode, the tempo is no longer forced into the Tempo Fader range predefined in the Preferences. The range originally set can now be exceeded, as known from the S4MK2.
- Track Relocation can not be cancelled: the CANCEL button available in the Track Relocation dialog now instantly interrupts the relocation at any time.
- Collection export can not be cancelled: the CANCEL button available in the Collection export dialog now instantly interrupts the relocation at any time.
- Keyboard commands unresponsive after closing dialogs: keyboard commands remain responsive after closing any of the TRAKTOR dialogs or windows without having to additionally click the TRAKTOR main window to reactivate them.
- Multiple Music Folders imported in random order: when importing multiple Music Folders, the import order in the Collection is again set alphabetically by file path and thereby grouped by music folder.
- Improper handling of unicode characters from iTunes: unicode characters containing accents and special characters imported from iTunes are now correctly displayed in the TRAKTOR browser.
- Inline Search by Color not functional: searching for tracks sharing the same color by clicking the magnifier icon in the color column is now fully functional.
- Loop Recorder capture too quiet when using "CUE" as source: this bug had been introduced with the new headroom options and is now fixed.
- Loop Recorder continues to play audio when switching source: with this fix, switching the source of the stopped Loop Recorder to EXT will no longer lead to output of a former audio buffer.
- Loops captured from Track Decks to Remix Decks get truncated: loops captured from Track Decks into Remix Deck cells are no longer truncated, which results in uncompromised punchy attacks.
- Deck size switching behaves differently for Remix Decks: Switching deck sizes for Remix Decks now follows the same rules as with Track Decks, not mixing parallel and side-by-side layouts.
- Advanced Panel Toggle not functional on Deck B: Using the Advanced Panel toggle command when focussed on Deck B now correctly opens and closes the Advanced Panels of Decks A and B and no longer those of Decks C and D.
- LP/HP Filters have no functionality in TRAKTOR PRO 3 LE: the LP/HP filters are now fully functional in TRAKTOR PRO 3 LE as they used to be in TRAKTOR PRO 2.
- iTunes Rating and Cover Art not imported: since iTunes 12 the rating and the cover artwork are no longer written into the files, which is why TRAKTOR PRO 3 does not import them on first import from the iTunes node. The workaround is to trigger “Sync Song Info” after having imported the files. We are working on a fix.
- Updating the contents of the iTunes node from the Music.app on macOS 10.15 Catalina requires prior manual export of the XML file into the Music.app. You can find instructions in this article. We are also working on a fix.
- iPod support removed: from now on, iPod functionality is no longer available in TRAKTOR PRO 3.