This article explains how to record into TRAKTOR in external mixing mode with the Allen & Heath Xone 4D.
- In the TRAKTOR Preferences > Input Routing, assign a free Input Deck (typically C or D) to the inputs In 7 / In 8 (left and right).
- In the TRAKTOR Preferences > Recording, set the Source to External.
- On channel 4 of the Xone:4D, set the red MIX / CH button to MIX (button position is up).
- Turn up the MIX level knob on the Xone:4D.
- Switch to the Mix Recorder menu set the Source to External. For External Input, select Input Deck C.
- Open the Recorder in TRAKTOR by clicking on the tape symbol and start your recording.