TRAKTOR PRO 3.5.2 introduces the Beatport and Beatsource Offline Locker. It allows you to store tracks locally on a computer for playback without an internet connection.
Besides addressing several of the most requested bug fixes, this update also enables full compatibility with macOS 12 (Monterey) and Windows 11 as well as improving the integration of the CDJ-3000 and XDJ-1000MK2 jog wheel control.
- macOS 12 (Monterey) Compatibility
- Windows 11 Compatibility
- Beatport / Beatsource LINK Offline Locker
You can now manage your Offline Locker of up to 1000 locally stored tracks – these can be played without an internet connection.
- Playlist Upload to Beatport / Beatsource
Your playlist of streamed tracks can be uploaded to Beatport / Beatsource for sharing, transferring, or purchasing.
- CDJ-3000 Custom Mapping Support
Most of the CDJ-3000's controls can be custom mapped individually to any mappable function in TRAKTOR.
- Volta XR MIDI Outputs Mapping
A new MIDI factory mapping has been added supporting the Volta XR creation platform.
- Beatport / Beatsource Tree Node Loading Speed
The initial Beatport / Beatsource loading time has been reduced.
- Beatport and Beatsource Data Folders Location
The data folders storing the information relevant for the streaming services have been moved from the user's Documents folder to the user's Application Support folder.
- CDJ-3000 / XDJ-1000MK2 Jogwheel Responsiveness
Responsiveness and accuracy of jog wheel tracking on the CDJ-3000 and the CDJ-1000MK2 have been considerably increased.
- Automatic analysis when loading Stem file into a deck
New un-imported Stem files can now be loaded directly into a deck and played without having to analyze them first.
- Some Users were not able to play any Beatport / Beatsource Tracks (Windows)
Users affected by this issue can now play all Beatport and Beatsource tracks.
- Freeze when quitting with no WIFI loading a Beatport / Beatsource playlist
The application now correctly shuts down when quitting during loading of the Beatport / Beatsource nodes on a weak WIFI connection.
- Crash when disconnecting CDJ / XDJ
The crash when disconnecting one of two CDJ / XDJs using the ASIO Aggregate Device driver has been fixed.
- Longer loading times for Decks since 3.5
Decks and Preview Player have the same low loading times as in earlier versions.
- Issues when loading and seeking within FLAC files
Loading and seeking issues with certain FLAC files have been fixed.
- Seeking in Preview Player re-triggered on mouse-up
Seeking in the Preview Player is now only triggered on the mouse-down event.
- "REVERSE" gets stuck after 15 seconds
The REVERSE playback function can now be pressed for an unlimited amount of time without locking up.
- Splitting of Mix Recordings when resuming
When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, the recording splits are now correctly set.
- Naming issue with Mix Recordings when resuming
When resuming to record with the Mix Recorder a second time in a session, a change of the prefix is now correctly applied to the second part of the recording.
- Cancelling Root Folder operation incorrect
The CANCEL button of the operation "Changing root folder" has been renamed to RESTART LATER – it now does just this.