This article explains how to install ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 using the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 installation disc on 10.5.X. Some Native Instruments installers (such as the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 R2 installer) require a patch in order to work under Leopard. There are two Leopard installer patches available, one for KONTAKT PLAYER 2 libraries and one for other products.
- Download the Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Installer Patch from the Service Center or from the area UTILITIES in our Downloads page.
- Run the installer.
- Press Continue in the first notification that comes up.
- Press OK when you are asked to select the disc or folder that contains the original product installer.
- Select the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 DVD and press Open.
- You will then be prompted to select the installer application to patch. Choose the Elektrik Piano 1.5 Installer and press OK.
- The Leopard Fix Installer is processing and will create a new folder on your desktop called patched installer.
Note: The installer that has been generated will start automatically. Before you continue with the installation, you must copy the complete content from the original installation disc into the patched installer folder, except for the ELEKTRIK PIANO installer itself.After copying the files, continue with the patched installer. After installing please download and install the latest ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 update. This update installer does not need to be patched. The update can be downloaded from the Service Center or from the Updates page on our website.