This article explains how to set up up a send effect for a sound in KORE 2.
- Load a sound into KORE 2.
- Add a Group Channel via right-click (ctrl-Click) into the Edit Area and add an effect to the Group Channel, e.g. a reverb.
- Now select the sound again. In our example this is the Abyss Flowers.
- On the bottom you will see Sound Matrix.
- Go to the first Aux Channel and select 2. Group, so the Aux is routed to the Group Channel in the Edit Area
- Now switch to the Mixer View by clicking on the button to the left
- Click on the arrow to see the Aux Outputs
- Turn the Aux Gain Up to the desired level (how much effect you want to add to the sound)
- Now, when you play the sound you will hear the amount of reverb you added via the Group Channel (used as send effect). You see that the meter bar of the Group Channel displays how much reverb you add to your sound.