- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- KONTAKT 6.1 (or higher) or KONTAKT 6.1 PLAYER (or higher)
Installing the latest version of KONTAKT
1. Open Native Access and log in to your account.
2. Click the tab Not installed. If KONTAKT or KONTAKT 6 PLAYER appears in the list, click the Install button to start the installation.
3. If KONTAKT or KONTAKT 6 PLAYER is not listed under Not installed, click the Available updates tab. If there is an update for KONTAKT or KONTAKT 6 PLAYER, click the Update button to start the update installation.
Installing ANALOG DREAMS
Note: This will install ANALOG DREAMS to the Content location that is set in Native Access > Preferences > File locations. If you want to change the installation path, follow the steps in this article.
1. In Native Access, click the Not installed tab.
2. Find ANALOG DREAMS in the list and click the Install button.
Updating the KONTAKT Database
Open KONTAKT (PLAYER) standalone (not in your DAW). The default location of the standalone application is:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments
Now, ANALOG DREAMS is added to the KONTAKT Libraries Browser and is ready to use.
Loading ANALOG DREAMS in your DAW
ANALOG DREAMS is a KONTAKT Library that needs to be opened with KONTAKT or the KONTAKT 6 PLAYER. In your DAW, load the KONTAKT (PLAYER) plug-in. Now, you can find ANALOG DREAMS in the Library Browser.
ANALOG DREAMS Manual
You can find the ANALOG DREAMS manual on the product page or you can download it below.